Directions Youth Services helps street youth 13 to 24 years old. We welcome everyone and aim to create a safe and inclusive space in all our programs. What are you looking for?
Directions Youth Services Centre
Directions Youth Services Centre is a safe space for street youth 13-24 years old. We're at 1138 Burrard St. in downtown Vancouver and we're open 24/7/365. Here you can:
- Get a hot meal • shower • do laundry
- See a doctor • get help finding housing,
- Get paid work experience,
- Get help caring for your pet, and/or
- Hang out and talk with someone.
Free Meals & Snacks
Hungry? 24 years old or younger?
Come to Directions for free food.
- Hot meal at 8PM every day (with meat & veggie options),
- Breakfast 8:30AM Tuesdays & 8:45AM Thursdays.
- Snacks available anytime.
Directions Youth Detox
Struggling with drugs and/or alcohol?
21 or under?
Check out Directions Youth Detox.
- We're voluntary — you can leave at any time.
- We're accessible 24/7/365.
- You can stay for up to 7 days.
- We can connect you with medical support and referrals to treatment
- You can also come just to rest and get a few good meals.
You’re Not Alone
We’re here to help, and we help hundreds of youth every month.
What are you looking for?
News & Events
Find out what’s new and coming up at Directions Youth Services.
Contact Directions Youth Services
Directions Youth Services supports street youth 13 to 24 years old in Vancouver. Come by the centre at 1138 Burrard Street to grab a snack and connect with staff. We are open 24/7/365. Or call 604-633-1472 (toll free at 1-877-249-6884.)