Careers with Directions Youth Services
Current job openings
- Relief Youth Worker
- Youth Support Worker – Dusk to Dawn
- Directions Youth Worker – Dusk to Dawn
- Directions Youth Detox – Casual Youth Worker
- 10K Housing Youth Worker
- Directions Youth Shelter Worker
- Youth Support Worker – Afterhours Addiction Response Program
- Food Program Assistant
- Overnight Youth Worker
Looking to donate your time and skills? View volunteer opportunities here.
Directions Youth Services provides 24/7 support to at-risk, homeless, and street-involved youth under 25. Vancouver’s most vulnerable youth can connect with supports, get counselling for trauma, mental health or substance issues, and transition to more permanent housing. Directions operate several facilities and programs for youth throughout Vancouver.
Directions is a division of Family Services of Greater Vancouver (FSGV), which for 90 years has provided trauma counselling and essential resources for children, families and individuals facing all kinds of life’s challenges.