Holly can help you with:
- Getting ID
- Applying for Income Assistance (IA) or Persons with Disability (PWD)
- Accessing health care services (physical, mental, and/or sexual health)
- Developing your life skills related to your well-being and housing
She can also help you with:
- Accessing drug and alcohol counselling/treatment
- Finding housing and/or furnishings for your place
- Resolving your legal matters
- Building your connections to your community and healthy relationships
To get this help you have to:
- Be 18-20 years old
- Call Vancouver home
- Need help to transition from government care to living on your own.
- You don’t have to be staying at Directions Safehouse to get help. Holly can meet you at another location. Get in touch!