image for Safehouse Transitions pageAre you 18-20 years old?

Are you worried about “aging out” of government care?

Would you like help getting ready for living on your own?

We have a staff person who can support you as you move towards adulthood and independent living. Call Holly Mikesh at 604-338-9914.

Holly can help you with:

  • Getting ID
  • Applying for Income Assistance (IA) or Persons with Disability (PWD)
  • Accessing health care services (physical, mental, and/or sexual health)
  • Developing your life skills related to your well-being and housing

She can also help you with:

  • Accessing drug and alcohol counselling/treatment
  • Finding housing and/or furnishings for your place
  • Resolving your legal matters
  • Building your connections to your community and healthy relationships

To get this help you have to:

  • Be 18-20 years old
  • Call Vancouver home
  • Need help to transition from government care to living on your own.
  • You don’t have to be staying at Directions Safehouse to get help. Holly can meet you at another location. Get in touch!

Contact Holly

Contact us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search